Where to Find MIT Business Courses for Free?
Boston, Massachusetts houses two of the greatest universities in the world: Harvard University and MIT. They're actually across the river in Cambridge, but this is all basically one big city.
Talk to a Dork about business solutions. Schedule a free consultation now!
As a guy who works in IT, I owe a great deal to MIT. It's crazy how much influence they've had on the world of computing. Here's a few of their most famous alumni:
• Cecil H. Green co-founded Texas Instruments, which invented the handheld calculator and the integrated circuit.
• William H. Hewlett was the half of Hewlett Packard who basically created Silicon Valley.
• Steve Kirsch invented the LED mouse.
• Robert Metcalfe invented the ethernet as we know it now.
• Robert Noyce co-founded Intel.
• Drew Houston created Dropbox.
• Buzz Aldrin who didn't obviously help the world of computing too much, but he definitely deserves a talk out here because he walked on the moon.
So what does this all mean for you? Well, did you know almost all of this knowledge is available to you for free online? That's right.
MIT publishes virtually all of its courses online for anyone to access across the globe. It's ocw.mit.edu. There's a huge amount on businesses, from innovation to accounting, supply chain to entrepreneurship. Go see for yourself.
Contact the 2019 Fastest-Growing MSP in Australia to learn more about IT solutions that suit your business.